We'd also like to congratulate our members who took ribbons at the show.
- Sue McCarty won Masters Best of show
- Gaye Ryon 1st Novelty Custom
- Diane Jaeger 2nd Computerized Quilting
- Brenda Bell 2nd Riley Blake Challenge
- Susan Davis Honorable Mention Mixed Technique
- Joylyn Cluny Honorable mention Mixed Technique
- Jeanne Brown Honorable mention Sew Batik Challenge
If there are any others that we missed let us know. Pictures of some of the winning quilts are available from the links below or on our site.
Don't miss our upcoming meeting on May 21st for a recap of the show. There's usually a lot of left over freebies for door prizes too so be on time!