Our meeting on Saturday will be a “Getting to Know You – Potluck”. Please bring any dish you want and be prepared to tell us a little about yourself. There have been so many new members and we want to get to know everyone. Some things you might be thinking about:
- 1. Why did I buy or want to buy a longarm machine?
- 2. How did I talk my husband into this? (If you don’t have a husband just ignore.)
- 3. What kind of machine do you have or want?
- 4. Do your work for customers?
- 5. Did you really think you would be able to quilt your own quilts?
- 6. Where did you put your machine?
- 7. Anything else you would like to share.
We would also like to do some “brain storming” for next year’s meetings. Is there anything you would like to learn or discuss? Do you know of anyone that would be willing to be a guest speaker at one our meetings? We are open to any and all ideas and suggestions.
The DATC has another meeting scheduled in the building at 1:00 p.m., so we will need to be out of the building by 12:30. Hope to see you there.