I thought you might know of someone who would be a good fit for us. Would you be willing to pass this information along to your quilting friends in Utah?
I’m looking for a longarm quilting educator to join our team. If you would like to apply, please respond to me at Brenda@HandiQuilter.com or please pass this along if you know someone who might be interested.
Longarm Quilting Educator
Handi Quilter, the worldwide leader in longarm quilting machines and accessories, has an immediate full-time Longarm Quilting Educator position available at their corporate facility in North Salt Lake, UT.
The Longarm Quilting Educator will teach longarm quilting classes, train retail partners, assist with R&D for new products and occasionally travel to work in show booths at quilt shows across the country. The educator will interact on a daily basis with marketing, engineering and customer relations in creating videos, user manuals, webinars and newsletters and with current owners in answer phone calls for technical support. In addition, time is spent preparing kits and sew-offs and other duties as designated by the Education Coordinator. Up to 10% travel is possible and during certain events, evening and weekend hours are required.
Additional requirements for the Longarm Quilting Educator include:
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
· Weekend and evening work hours during retreats (approximately 20 times a year)
· Proficiency on the longarm quilting machine and computer-guided quilting systems (or ability to learn quickly)
· Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite (word processing, basic spreadsheets), E-mail, Internet-savvy)
· MUST work from North Salt Lake, Utah office
This position reports to the Education Coordinator.
Director of Marketing & Education
Handi Quilter, Inc.